Mail OnNet

In my never-ending search for the perfect PGP e-mail client, I just stumbled on to a beta of a product put out by FTP Software called Mail OnNet.  Unlike the Pronto Secure and Pegasus, this client actually has PGP code (licensed from PGP Inc.) built directly in.  No shelling out to DOS!

Very nice interface and almost complete idiot-proof encrypting/decrypting/signing.  Extremely powerful rules based processing too.

Check out:

http://www.ftp.com/mkt_info/onnet32/try.htm

IMHO, this is getting very close to transparent secure e-mail for the masses.

Joel

Two notes.  (1) It only runs under Win95 and NT.  (2) It's ITAR restricted.