RE: Desubscribe

At 04:40 PM 9/1/96 DST, Johnny Eriksson wrote:>
> No thanks, we do not want them.

You are Swedish?

I heard on talk.politics.guns somebody say that in Sweden they
had banned knives with a sharp point at the end, and were going
to ban sharp knives altogether.  I think he was just engaging in
hyperbole, that he really meant that gun control in Sweden was
unreasonably strict, but on reflection I am not sure.

What is the story?

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]