FWD: Another try to kill democracy

Hi Y'all,

I just got wind that the German government is planning to force german
ISP's
to shut off access to my ISP, XS4ALL, because the german magazine
'Radikal'
has a web page on xs4all.

This magazine is a radical left wing magazine of the type that in the
netherlands
is 13 in a dozen, and in germany (obviously) labelled 'terrorist'.

The issue here is not my political beliefs (quite distant from radical I
can
assure you) but the fact that the german government does NOT see fit to
extradite nazi war criminals, to fire Judges, DA's and other powerfull
officials who were member of the nazi party during WW2, or to take steps
towards closing access to US neo-nazi sites, but DOES deem it necessary
shut off an entire server
because of a (in the netherlands perfectly legal) left wing magazine.

Not so much is changed after all I guess.

As student history I can name several people also labelled 'terrorist'
before by a government, who were not. 'Terrorist' is the name opressive
and
undemocratic Junta's use for their opposition.

Please considder mirroring or linking to this site.

THIS IS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE!!
It has litle to do with the actual content of the page (wich is quite
harmless)

or contact

[email protected]

REMEMBER! NEXT OPINION LABELLED 'UNWANTED' BY A GOVERNMENT,
MAY BE YOURS!!

Greetz.
DD.

--
--__+==[ NOTE!! This e-mail adress is read by several different
 people, due to the fact that it is in use as mailing adress