Re: rc2 export limits..

It's the usual - if you want commercial jurisdiction,
	40 bits unescrowed
	64 bits (16 escrowed)

Above that, you'll have to go through state on a per customer basis
(which I don't think is that easy to get if software is being shipped
outside the US, and is definitely going to be expensive.)

Simon

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........