Re: Andrew "skippy" Mathis converts to Judaism - Film at 11

! I circumcized Andrew "Skippy" Mathis <[email protected]> with my own hand,
! as the Right Reverend Colin James III pronounced the blessings.
!
! Igor Chudov, our understudy, sucked out the blood.

No, you forget, Brother Schlomo, Rich Graves did the cutting and
Dr. Fuckhead did the sucking.  From the right hand to the left!
Your a little confused about when you circ'ed Dr. Fuckhead and he
ended up with gangreen, that was before Mr. Graves decided to use
anti-septics, I was the first with the new style rite.