[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
On Sun, 08 Sep 1996 11:09:07 -0400, Wayne H. Allen wrote:
>> cypherpunks are *not* crackers; this is a crytographic
>> and political issues relating to cryptography mailing list.
> Well maybe, political issues galore certainly, but very very little
>to do with cryptography. I mean what does TWA 800 have to do with this
>list. I mean lets be completely honest here, whatever the original
>purpose of the list was for its been allowed to shift away from its
>intended purpose considerably.
True, but something like TWA800 has a lot more relevency to the "political
issues" part mentioned above. A Big-Brother database being setup seems
- "'Anonymity is bad,' says a source who wishes to remain anonymous." - Nuff' said.
* Home: Chris Adams <[email protected]> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
* Autoresponder: send email w/subject of "send resume" or "send PGPKEY"
* Work: [email protected] | V.M. (619)515-4894 | (619)689-6579
* Member in good standing of the GNU whirled hors d'oeuvre