Re: Cypherpunks subscribers - Singapore and NZ gvts, plus IRS

Tim May, among others, often reminds that the list is wide open to all
comers, from whatever domain. I'm happy to see the diverse range of
domains, especially those I snoop for good alt.sex.bestiality pix, er,
classified data.

The sg, gov and mil sites offer best of show sexual defectives.

Beloved IRS is still a bit touchy about snooping its vast sewer of
exon-oddities, though, so don't leave a mess when you've finished ogling
Tim's.