[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
U.S. Presidential Odds Are In
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: U.S. Presidential Odds Are In
- From: [email protected] (Anonymous)
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 00:00:57 +0200 (MET DST)
- Organization: Replay and Company UnLimited
- Sender: [email protected]
- XComm: Replay may or may not approve of the content of this posting
- XComm: Report misuse of this automated service to <[email protected]>
Hello, I am the anonymous oddsman, here with the U.S. presidential odds, kindly provided to me by a person who wishes to remain anonymous. Some of you know who I am, and I would prefer that my true identity remain a mystery, as what I am doing may well be slightly illegal AFAIK. Thank you.
Ladbroke's customer service person [number +44 181 8621820 (that's a London area code)] looked up the info. He had to call someone else to get Perot's odds. Next time (if they even have them) Harry Browne odds.
Here's what Ladbroke's said today:
50:1 Ross Perot
That's all for today, this information will be posted aproximately weekly, but more often as the election approaches or major events happen, and certianly more often if my posting it appears to be somehow annoying U.S. authorities. ;)
the anonymous oddsman