[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What is the EFF doing exactly?
On Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:51:04 -0400, [email protected] wrote:
>>> Try and pay cash in most Fedex offices.
>>I always do and as long as I have exact change I have never been
>Fedex will not accept cash in New York City. I have tried to pay cash and
>been refused. I have talked to customer service and confirmed that they
>will not accept cash in NYC although they will elsewhere.
You could try the "Really? Could I borrow a phone book for a minute? I need to
get UPS's number." approach. It has been known to work... <g>
- "'Anonymity is bad,' says a source who wishes to remain anonymous." - Nuff' said.
* Home: Chris Adams <[email protected]> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
* Autoresponder: send email w/subject of "send resume" or "send PGPKEY"
* Work: [email protected] | V.M. (619)515-4894 | (619)689-6579
* Member in good standing of the GNU whirled hors d'oeuvre