Re: Movies

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 13:35:52 +0200 (METDST), Asgaard wrote:

>> is viewed as being essentially Mexican.  (Some great humor, too. And a good
>> murder mystery. And a love story. Conspiracy, humor, murder, love...all the
>> ingredients of a great story. All three major American races collide, and
>
>I think the love ingredients, all too common in movies without adding
>anything to the real story, are a pain in the behind. I usually channel-
>surf during the coitus scene (one in every movie for the last year).

"We've just barely managed to escape the transdimensional alien demon spawn.
We're bruised and exhausted.  Let's make love in this ditch and hope the
alien's Nazi henchmen don't find us!"

And people say Hollywood retains even a touch of reality. . .

# Chris Adams <[email protected]> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
# [email protected] | V.M. (619)515-4894
"I have never been able to figure out why anyone would want to play games on
a computer in any case when the whole system is a game.  Word processing,
spreadsheets, telecoms -- it's all a game.  And they pay you to play it."
	-- Duncan Frissell