Re: Conjuring up the latest utopia for a minoritarian sect of illuminati

        Ah, but Dr. Dimitri, * I * did place you in my "drop" filter
long
    enough ago that I even forget why --and I have see no reason
    to change that decision from the various postings in your hand
    which have been made part of another's reply.

        --attila

--
  Politicians are like diapers.
    They both need changing regularly, and for the same reason.

    --- original message follows ---

In <ae5ba32805021004b044@[207.167.93.63]>, on 09/10/96