did you go to school?

>>               THIN SLICES CUT FROM OUR PRECIOUS FORESTS.
>
> "OUR?" Since when did my trees become partially yours?
> JMR

JMR, it's hard to believe that your English education is SO LACKING,
that you missed the fact, that in my sentence quoted above, the word
"ours" refers to MANKIND IN GENERAL, not me personally.

Go sit in the corner with the duncecap on, and don't come out until you
can read an 8th grade piece of literature (with full comprehension).

-- HTTP://www.HIPCRIME.com