RE: Workers Paradise. /Political rant.

[email protected] (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM) wrote:
>Starting with the lying old fart himself.

You shouldn't be so hard on Tim. I tried giving up farting years ago but I found
I gained a lot of weight. It's also become more socially acceptable as evidenced
by the new farting section in many English pubs. They even have a special
section for me on some international flights. And unlike smoking, you *can* do
it in the toilet. Besides, it can't be worse than smoking. Unless, perhaps, you
do both at the same time...

Cheers,
James