[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Diffie Hellman - logs in Galois fields
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Diffie Hellman - logs in Galois fields
- From: [email protected] (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 17:57:55 EDT
- Comments: Dole/Kemp '96!
- Organization: Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.
- Sender: [email protected]
[email protected] writes:
> Hi all,
> A question for the matematicians out there:
> I am looking at the Diffie Hellman public key exchange protocol and
> am trying to find out why it is computationally hard to take logs in
> a finite (Galois) field.
I think polluting this mailing list with trivial questions such as this is
just as bad as polluting it with personal attacks. Read the FAQs.
<a href="mailto:[email protected]">Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM</a>
Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.: +1-718-261-2013, 14.4Kbps