CU foward post, netcopped again!

> >what is  being punished here is not the exploitation of children, which is
> > wrong and must be prevented, but the private thoughts of those who
> > produce and recieve this material, which are totally private and
> > legitimate.
>
> There is nothing "legitimate" about fucking children, fantasising about
> fucking children, or looking at pictures of people fucking children.
>
> The dangers of this debate are all too apparent, and if this sort of
> quote were to reach the tabloid audience I hardly think it would be a
> positive contribution to the image of CommUnity...

Oh no! - I`ve been netcopped on the CommUnity list *AGAIN*, long live
cypherpunks, the last bastion of free speech on the net!!!! ;-)

But seriously, this does highlight what we are up against, when
CommUnity (for US readers CommUnity, abreviated CU sometimes, is like
a UK version of the EFF), supposedly a free speech and online
liberties organisation, has posters (and this one is pretty typical)
like this which clearly cover all debate on a subject area as
"padophilia" if they try to explore the issues any more deeply than
saying that fucking children is wrong...

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
     Paul Bradley, [email protected]
       Http://www.fatmans.demon.co.uk/crypt/