Re: Spam from Timmy May (fart) and his merry band of mailbombers

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM said:
> Is this another one of Tim May's accounts?
>
> ]From [email protected]  Sun Sep 22 15:39:37 1996

Gee, Larry^H^H^H^H^HDimitri, the proper word is tentacle. As you
might recall, we're all just tentacles of TC May.

--
Kevin L. Prigge                     | "I rarely saw people sitting at
Systems Software Programmer         |  computers producing real code