Re: A daily warning regarding Tim ... [edited]

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Daniel Christopher Miskell wrote:

> Can't lock him out of the list, but you can either set up a kill file, or find
> something like the 3.0b version of Eudora, which has filters; you can set it up
> where, if an incoming message has a certain From: string, it is transferred
> directly into the Trash mail folder, which is, as a rule, cleaned up before
> quitting.

Sure you can.  Setup Majordomo to not accept subjects of "A daily warning
regarding Tim"  it seems all his messages have the same subject, and it
seems to be automated.  We can also go asshole on this list and not allow
anyone who isn't subscribe to post.

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian    |FL|       KAOS KERAUNOS KYBERNETOS      |==/|\==
  \|/  |[email protected]|UL|__Nothing_is_true,_all_is_permitted!_|=/\|/\=
<--+-->| ------------------ |CG|What part of 'Congress shall make no |=\/|\/=
  /|\  | Just Say "No" to   |KA|law abridging the freedom of speech' |==\|/==
 + v + | Janet Reno & GAK   |AK|        do you not understand?       |=======
           ActiveX! ActiveX! Format Hard drive? Just say yes!