[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Where to write crypto?

Duncan Frissell wrote:
> One does not need a work permit to travel around Europe staying in various
> places and writing crypto.

Correct, inside EU.

> Work permits only apply to residents.

One does need a work-permit in Switzerland, since Switzerland is not EU
and everybody from an outside country needs one.

Cheers Moe!