Re: Barlow/Taylor censorship debate

At 4:23 pm -0400 9/23/96, Roderick Simpson wrote:
> Bruce Taylor, over

I *really* wish people would use his *whole* name, so we don't confuse him
with the other Bruce Taylors on the net.

His whole name is: Bruce "Penis With a Blister On It" Taylor.

Since that's the phrase he kept repeating over and over at CFP96, it *must*
be his middle name...

I'll save the joke about lawyers and neckties for another occasion. ;-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"'Bart Bucks' are not legal tender."
                -- Punishment, 100 times on a chalkboard,
                       for Bart Simpson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/