wanted: cryptographers and security consultants

WANTED: CRYPTOGRAPHERS AND SECURITY EXPERTS

I am consulting at a technology company which
is supplying electronic commerce solutions.

We need security experts, hackers/crackers, & programmers, to
help in performing blackbox and clearbox penetration testing
of the systems/server and the front-end client/product.

We also seek collaborators who can help us with security
policy review and programmers who can help us implement
our visions.

Interested parties please contact me via email
or at 415 380 8100.

Thanks,

--C;