Re: WHO IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF WHOM?

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Marc J. Wohler wrote:

> Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 10:29:23 -0400
> From: "Marc J. Wohler" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: WHO IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF WHOM?
>
> At 05:55 PM 9/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >At 06:15 AM 9/24/96 -0700, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> >
> >>C'punks,
> >>Time for another informal poll.

> >>Do list members think Anonymous' posts make a public mockery of
> >>Tim May or Anonymous?  Let me know whose reputation you think
> >>is enhanced or tarnished by these posts.  I'll post a summary to
> >>the list in a week or two.
> >

> I vote for Anonymous.
>
> Also, it seems evident that some non-anonymous posters aka KTOM seem to
> understand how to *abuse*  our American freedom's but don't understand about
> *responsible*  use.
>
> Is this a deliberate attempt to damage this list or is it that some folk
> just can't handle freedom?
>
> M. J. Wohler

I agree... the postings of Anonymous about "Timmy" pretty much just make
us want to killfile "Anonymous" more and more.  On the other hand (or
maybe its the same hand), Tim's response to these postings is basicly "I
have nothing to hide, take your best shot".  Personally, I havn't seen
Tim lie, cheat, steal, have sex with animals, etc., and until I do his
rep. is fine to me.

 --Deviant
Would it help if I got out and pushed?
                -- Princess Leia Organa