Re: Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!

Did you know this company is using your email address as part of
an unlawful email bomb?

I would advise you to write to them at [email protected]
and [email protected] and advise them to stop
using your email address for this type of activity.

It is illegal to use a invalid return email address.  If this continues, I
will
be forced to prosecute the return email address - which they are
making to look like you.

Below is the letter that I received in my email box