Re: EFF Distributes Terrorist Information On Internet - Wiretaps

> The recent electronic newsletter of that suspicious organization
> calling itself the EFF contains terrorist material:
> > effector-comc-exploder; Fri, 27 Sep 1996 16:57:26 -0700 (PDT)
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Comic exploders?  How totally un-American.  They must be stopped!
>
> Because a MIME is a terrible thing to waste....

Heh.

If anyone's genuinely curious, the EFFector list is big enough that we
have it split by domain, and then by letter. effector-comc-exploder is a
script that "explodes" EFFector to all the *@[*.]c*.com addresses on the
list.  :)

--
<HTML><A HREF="http://www.eff.org/~mech">     Stanton McCandlish
</A><HR><A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">        [email protected]