Re: Anonymous: Re: Phoenix News

On Mon, 30 Sep 1996, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Anyone else get one of these things in their mailbox?

                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Read: Sole proprietor.

> Included therein is my resume and various other explanatory
> materials. We are now in the position of being able to prove
> what we have only been able to contend up to now, I realize
> that probably do not believe that, but it is true
> nonetheless. I have personally dealt with thousands of OTPs
> during the last 40 years, and our product produces a
> legitimate true OTP, pure and simple.

<Up goes the cheer> :
Post the resume and various other explanatory materials!
Post the resume and various other explanatory materials!

[...]

> Appreciatively,
>
> Donald, ''Ralph'', Wood.
>
> "Civility in all human matters is the best indicator of
> intelligence!"
>
>                               - Aristotle

"A plausible impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing
possibility."

Aristotle, Poetics.

--
I hate lightning - finger for public key - Vote Monarchist
[email protected]