Re: "Confessing to a felony"

Black Unicorn wrote:
>I challenge you to find an airport today that will not hand inspect
>laptops in checked bagage and either x-ray or hand inspect or both laptops
>carried on.  I also challenge you to find an airport that does not keep
>video tape records of their security areas.  If you do make sure to call
>the FAA and report them as well.  I understand there is a reward for lax
>security reports now.

San Diego
Los Angeles
San Jose

The times that I have checked the bag holding my laptop, the laptop has never been hand checked.
(I don't usually check my laptop, for fear of getting back broken plastic.)

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Aladdin Systems   <mailto:[email protected]>

Warning: Objects in calendar are closer than they appear.