Re: Public Schools

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Duncan Frissell <[email protected]> writes:
> > As a libertarian, I would add that the social atmosphere of a Stalinist
> > "brain factory" is not exactly the socialization I would choose for my
> > children.  I would choose a more market oriented model.
>
> Libertarians are fucking statists, as I keep pointing out.
>
> U.S. public school system is darwinian evolution in action. Parents who can
> afford to send their kids to private schools, do so. Parents who send their
> kids to public schools deserve to have their offsprings fucked up, mentally
> and phsyically, to improve the species' gene pool.
>
> There are plenty of excellent private elementary and secondary schools in the
> U.S. Children who deserve better schooling (by virtue of having parents who
> have better genes and are therefore economically successful) get it.

You cant be as dumb as you sound, but I've been wrong before and possibly
way off the mark this time. Nothing like small minded liberal throwback
philosophy to chew on like cud. It's painfully clear to me you've not
hung around in enough financially secure circles long enough to realize
that the socially and mentally degenerate which inhabit those realms are
just as bad if not worse than the "common man" to whom you dispise.

Natural intellect is never discouraged nor prevented by economics.
Book learning perpetuates existing dogma and in some cases stifles
critical thinking when it is combined with depostic agendae.

Never judge an idiot by the size of his wallet.

..Paul