Fighting Clipper III

Rich Burroughs <[email protected]> wrote:
[...]
>>>We are in deep trouble.
>>
>>Wouldn't a letter-writing campaign be in order here?
>[snip]
>
>The word "boycott" leaped into my mind.  I personally do not believe that I
>will be buying products from any of these companies, as long as thay
>participate in this GAK charade.

Such an initiative will need publicity and letter-writing early in the
campaign will help us set the tone and points of debate on this issue.
A boycott works best when everyone knows why and there are a few key
phrases which can be used to get the message across.  Something like
"company X is helping build big brother, boycott their products" or a
few similar sound bites are needed fast.  The big brother inside stickers
from the last campaign were nice, maybe people can come up with variations
of various corporate logos or marketting phrases which help get the message
across?

jim