Re: Did Sun get a sweetheart deal?

On Thu, 3 Oct 1996, Eric Murray wrote:
> In addition, I had lunch today with the people I used to work
> with/for at Sun, who're probably the most likely to be asked to implement
> such a thing.  They haven't heard anything about it and were quite dismayed
> at the whole idea.

I'd love to know what John Gage says about this, since in the past I
believe he's used been "Over My Dead Body" on GAK.

Simon

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........