Re: Can somebody unsubscribe cyberpromo from CP?

At 05:43 PM 10/7/96 -0400, Simon Spero <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >I think somebody subscribed that Cyberpromo organization to the Cypherpunks
>> >list.  It needs to be unsubscribed...
>>
>> "I have a solution."

>[Looks through pockets] - 7 Zlotys, 1.5 DM, and 1.20 GBP says October
>21st, in the library, bludgeoning to death with 20lbs of junk mail

I tend to prefer 16-ton weights, myself....
                "Safe!"

>If I can get my key back,   it's Key Recovery
>If you can get my key back, it's Key Escrow

If I can get my key back, it's a Spare Copy I Stashed Somewhere.
If you can get my key back, it's Wimpy Encryption.
If you've already got my key, it's Key Escrow.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
# You can get PGP outside the US at ftp.ox.ac.uk
  Imagine if three million people voted for somebody they _knew_,
  and the politicians had to count them all.