Re: Anonymous E-mail

Do not email this site again.  Do not telephone or fax.  Put us
on your "Do not call" list.

By the way, it's not a very good sign of confidentiality when one
connects to your web server and receives a flood of cookie requests.
Also I see no pgp encryption, no mix of independent remailers - this
system has no privacy whatsoever.  Even if you're not a front for
the KCIA yourself, all it takes is someone to monitor the 3 trunks to
your servers and your entire anonymity is lost.  I think the
cypherpunks will have a good laugh at this one.