Re: "Forward Privacy" for ISPs and Customers

Thanks for the pointer; I'll check it out... Guess I should have been
looking here on eff.org rather than elsewhere. EPIC has some good stuff
too at http://www.epic.org/privacy/wiretap/

-Declan

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Mark M. wrote:

// [email protected] // I do not represent the EFF // [email protected] //