Re: LET'S MEET DIMITRI

"Z.B." <[email protected]> writes:

> On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Sandy Sandfort <[email protected]> writes:
> > > his choice of topic, of course.
> >
> > "Timmy May and his sexual perversions". Illustrated with slides.
> >
> Somehow I don't think that would be appropriate for a Cypherpunks
> meeting.  (Not to mention the fact that it has no crypto-relevance :).

No deal, then. I suggest that for your next meeting you book Timmy May to
perform live sex acts on stage with his two cats, as Ray and Zach do the
Macarena circle-jerk.

> How about you and Tim sit down and *NICELY* talk about your differences?

How about Timmy posting an apology and a retraction to this list?

> It would make a nice change from your one-sided rants to the list, and
> would probably be a lot more civil, too.

Zach, I don't think you've been on this list long enough to realize that
Timmy started flaming me for no apparent reason, and lying about me, and
attributing to me various shit I never said. I'm just pointing out that
he's a liar and a generally despicable net.scum.

---