Fuck Cyberpromo

It seems to me that every time I send a message to cypherpunks, I get a 10k
message entitled "RESPONSE FROM CYBERPROMO" from "[email protected]
(Mail AutoResponder)" .

It stands to reason that everyone who posts this list gets the same thing.
I've certainly seen enough people here complain about it.

So. The messages all say send complaints to [email protected] . That's
what I'm going to do. With every message I get from cyberpromo from now on.

I would expect that if everyone on this list who gets one of these things
-- which I suspect is everyone who posts here lately -- turned right around
and sent it on to this [email protected] address, those, er,
caprophageous cretins, (thanks, DCF; don't sue me for copyright violations
;-)) would get the hint in a hurry.

I'm starting with the one I have, and, of course, I'll also do it for the
message I get from sending *this* posting.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/