Re: exporting signatures only/CAPI (was Re: Why not PGP?)

Steve Schear wrote:

| I've been charged with developing an Internet service which needs to assure
| its clients of anonymity.  However, we fear some clients may abuse the
| service and we wish to prevent the abusers from re-enrollment if
| terminated for misbehavior. (In your example, it would be the person(s)
| trying to discover the service host via flood).

	Why not have a high sign up fee or deposit?  Let people play
games, and pay for it.  Trying to build morality into a crypto system
is tough.  Its easier to move the costs up front. Let those who
want to pay the deposit fee repeatedly do so.  Think of it as a tax
refund. :)

Adam

--
"Every year the Republicans campaign like Libertarians, and then go to
Wasthington and spend like Democrats."

Vote Harry Browne for President.  http://www.harrybrowne96.org