Stick to what you know

In <Pine.SUN.3.94.961014035114.28315K-100000@polaris>, on 10/14/96
   at 04:01 AM, Black Unicorn <[email protected]> said:

.On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, jim bell wrote:
.
        [drivel deleted]
.>
.> Jim Bell
.> [email protected]
.>

.      [meat deleted...]
.
.I know it's a lot to ask, but please stick to areas you know please, rather
.than making up facts to support your arguments.

        yes, Jim, there is a Santa Claus, but not every situation can
    be solved by AP, not even the long arm of a corrupt law.

--
 "We don't want to get our butts kicked
    by a bunch of long-haired 26-year-olds with earrings."