Re: WOW!

[email protected] writes:
> > > I already responded more times than this threat warranted
> >
> > I'm totally nonplused.  Does anyone on the list have any idea
> > what Dimitri is talking about?  Has he posted a RESPONSIVE answer
> > to my invitation?  If so, I never saw it.
>

> He responded two or three times, but I wasn't able to determine
> whether he was saying "Yea" or "Nay".  Perhaps he didn't believe
> that your offer was serious.
>

> > Does anyone have any idea why Dimitri uses the term "threat"?  I
> > have not threatened Dimitri and I have indicated that as my guest
> > he will be under the mantle of my protection.  He'll be safer here
> > than he is in his own bed.
>

> I believe he typo'ed "thread".

Yes - I mistyped "thread". My apologies.

Once again: I already replied to this _thread_, and then I received a
_threat_ of a libel lawsuit in connection with this _threat_. Sorry
for the typoes and the resulting confusion.

At any rate, if people are really willing to pay this sort of money
to hear me speak, perhaps I should make a videotape of me giving a
presentation about my Usenet cancelbot and send it to Sandy?

Thanks to Bryce for the correction.

---