More threats from FOTM (Friends of Timmy May)

I'm receiving more harrassing e-mail from the asshole who threatened to sue
me for libeling Timmy May (fart).  Since this asshole has never been heard
from before, I suspect it's just another of Timmy May's tentacles.

Anyway, if you want a videotape, I'll put one together. If not, I won't.