[Noise] Re: [*CORRECTED* POINTER] On Vulis' net background (fwd)

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996, Rabid Wombat wrote:
> Still more on this rather silly topic:
> (Hey - at least I put "noise" on it)  :)

Definitely needed.  :)
SORRY* I typo'ed the most incriminating link - the following should work:

http://www.math.harvard.edu/~verbit/scs/cranks/from-Shlomo.html#vulis

(This is a fellow with a rather long & amazing history of net abuse.
It's amazing enough to warrant a look.  There is a sub-section titled
"Who is Dimitri Vulis" that most CP readers would find shockingly
familiar.  It explains _quite_ a bit.)