Re: exporting signatures only/CAPI (was Re: Why not PGP?)

<Infomation provided does not imply expression of a political opinion>
<Infomation provided does not imply expression of a political opinion>
<Infomation provided does not imply expression of a political opinion>

That means you would have to take your CAPI implementation and
documentation of it, and distribute it freely in some form (source?)
presumably on the 'net.

Which could be a violation of the terms you get the
signature under.