anonymous oddsman

A quickie post-debate-update from the oddsman.

Looks like Ladbroke House is still heavy on Clinton, with prices
the same as last time, William Hill and Ladbroke's have now agreed
on a {bearish} number for Dole, but the strange disparity in Perot
odds remains. The oddsman still seeks a Moscow correspondent for
UK arbitrage opportunities. Possible nym soon, so stay tuned.

              Prices @ 09:10 BST Sat 18th Oct 96
        +---------+----------------+----------------+
        |         |  Ladbroke's    | William Hill   |
        +---------+----------------+----------------+
        | Clinton | No bets taken  |      1:16      |
        | Dole    |     7:1        |      7:1       |
        | Perot   |    50:1        |    500:1       |
        | Browne  | Not currently offered by either |
        | Phone   | +44-800-524524 | +44-800-444040 |
        | Numbers:|                |                |

The oddsman's roving reporter can't get any reply on the phone from
Coral, so they may be out of the running on this year's horse race.
I'll keep you posted -- 'till next post-time.
anonymous oddsman

"Demeaning the integrity of the U.S. Presidential election process
for you on a regular basis, at no charge."