Re: Don't ask why, thank you.

red wrote:

> Why?
>
> Date: 20th October 1996.
>         The purpose of life,... is not to be found. I have been pursuing
> this
> thought and question to many of the people I have met in the past few
> weeks.
> Sad enough to report that I have found no answers or clues that if anyone
> ever
> know what it is or could be. One thing for sure is material and physical
> objects are close to replacing the purpose, the real purpose if there is
> one.
> I am still quizzed on how there is a purpose in which we all strive to
> attain.
> There must an objective somewhere which clearly states,"You, whatname
> whatage,
> will have to do this, do that."
>         Somehow, in the pursuit for the answer I have strained my physical
> and emotional self. I have realised what I am doing and that I am actually
> directionless, like all the people I know. Doing things for the sake of
> doing.
> Clearly, I think television or rather, the mass media in general has caused
> the gradual eradication of purpose in life for many people. What do you
> want?
> What do I want? Sure enough, we do not ask ourselves that question once too
> often, but spending more time pondering about it, it really makes no sense
> in what we do having corellation to what we want. What is it actually that
> we
> seek in life?
>         Which brings us back to the time when we thought we had a purpose.
> Could you recall the times when you really wanted something? Or someone?
> Why?
> Simply because we didn't have it. It's a mass media driven, pointless race
> own something, which actually doesn't make much sense. I am not sure why
> all
> of us are acting the way we are. In trying to understand it, I began to
> question why I would want to know. Why do I want to know? So that I could
> talk
> about it? Write a book? Be famous and rich? Be respected? Now, take a
> minute
> off and think of what you just read. It's from the media to the people. The
> people made the media. People are driving people nuts. Is this what we
> want?
> Once you shrink the big picture, you realise that nothing makes any sense
> anyway. And what is "making sense"?
>         What do we gain from realising all this which makes us act and live
> the way we are? We get to past our time. Since we were born, we had nothing
> except time. Shitloads of it, excuse me. So we start doing things. Things
> that
> actually do not mean much to us but, "heck, I've got all the time in my
> life"
> [...]

Dear internet users

It seem like we have find an easy way to disseminate our point and thought. Through internet with
address "beta@...". But some people have abused this privilage by disseminating some rubbish which
came from their indiscipline brain. I highly appreciate if all internet users do not write any rubbish
like this and addressed it to "everybody". From my calculation, this rubbish contain 3408 characters,
(not inclusive blank and control characters). If this type of rubbish is being desseminate to
everybody, it will occupy more than 13,632 bytes on each machine. Multiply that with number of users.
It took me several minutes trying to understand what s/he want to deliver, multiple that with number
of readers. What a waste.

So to all internet users, I request your kind cooperation:
1	to restrain yourselve from writing rubbish and ask others to read it.
2	if you have to write something to clear your brain, you can either put it on the bulletin
board or direct it to specific person, such as psychologist, physiotherapist or a doctor. Your mother
in law is another person you should think of.
3	if you have problem, which you think our fellow users may help, please state your problem
clearly, and short.
4	please understand that internet users come from variety backgrounds. What is right for you,
may be just a rubbish for others and it can cause unnecessary wastage of resources.

"If you don't have any valuable to say, keep quiet".

Noorsham