RE: Goodbye

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996 [email protected] wrote:

> Harlan Ellison suggests one possibility in his 1967 story titled:
> The Prowler in the City at the Edge of the World.

	hmmm, I know any number of people, formerly of the intelligensia,
    who easily qualify, starting with a few high volume burnt-out coders.

	as far as I see, my vision is limited by "The Edge of the World"
    --Sunday (20/10/96) BC is a perfect example.

	BTW, about 10 years ago I was on flight from LA to London,
    first class, and BOTH Parker and Hart were on board --well, at least
    their physical material selves were on board --they are definitely
    skirting the edge of the abyss. Parker resembles the King, but not
    quite so short; Hart resembles Peter. No sleep possible that night
    with those two on board.

	Parker & Hart are definitely a few cards short...

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.