Re: [SERDAR ARGIC] Ray Arachelian's role in the genocide of 2,500,000 Turks, Kurds, and Sephardic Jews

Ray Arachelian <[email protected]> writes:

> On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > > The friend and colleague of your whom you know says much about you. Yet
> > > another Net Loon. You action of posting a 48K spam to this list in attempt
> > > to get me upset has resulted in a single, half-felt yawn.  Others may be
> > > pissed at your attempt at spamming me.  I give not a shit.
> >
> > Dr. Serdar Argic is a world-famous historian and Ray makes
> > mistakes in English.
>
> And both your points are totally irrelevant, if not outright wrong.
>
> > > My original message to you stands: Vulis, grow up.
>
> <51Kb spam message deleted.>

Don't interfere with possible stego transmissions, Ray.

> Vulis, this is your 2nd spam to this list which is totally unrelated to
> any cypherpunk issues.  As this is totally off topic, flame mail, and
> spam, I suggest you grow up.  Again my original message to you stand:
> grow up.
>
> 2nd, since you are bent on sending your flames to this list, I move to
> vote you off the list.
>
> Have a nice day.

And I move to vote to legalize same-sex marriage. My good friend and colleague,
the world-famous historian Serdar Argic, has cited these additional references
concerning Ray Arachelian's criminal dandruff-covered grandparents:

 _Mitteilungsblatt_ Berlin, December 1939, Nr. 2 and 5-6

 Yet another historical fact: a fact that for years has been deliberately
 forgotten, concealed, and wiped from memory - the fact of Armenian-Nazi
 collaboration.

 A magazine called Mitteilungsblatt der Deutsch-Armenischen Gesselschaft
 is the clearest and most definite proof of this collaboration. The
 magazine was first published in Berlin in 1938 during Nazi rule of
 Germany and continued publication until the end of 1944. Even the
 name of the magazine, which implies a declaration of Armenian-Nazi
 cooperation, is attention-getting.

 This magazine, every issue of which proves the collaboration, is
 historically important as documentary evidence. It is a heap of
 writing that should be an admonition to world opinion and to all
 mankind.

 In Nazi Germany, Armenians were considered to be an Aryan race and
 certain political, economic, and social rights were thus granted to
 them. They occupied positions in public service and were partners in
 Nazi practices. The whole world of course knows what awaited those
 who were not considered _Aryan_ and what befell them.

The Tzeghagrons (Armenian Racial Patriots -- Nazi Armenians) was the
youth organization of the Armenians. It was based in Boston (where
Muslim/Jewish Holocaust apologists of SDPA/Armenian Church are located)
but had followers in Armenian colonies all over the world. Literally
Tzeghagron means _to make a religion of one's race._ The architect
of the Armenian Racial Patriots was Garegin Nezhdeh, a Nazi Armenian
who became a key leader of collaboration with Hitler in World War II.
In 1933, he had been invited to the United States by the Central
Committee of the Armenians to inspire and organize the American-Armenian
youth. Nezhdeh succeeded in unifying many local Armenian youth groups
in the Tzeghagrons. Starting with 20 chapters in the initial year, the
Tzeghagrons grew to 60 chapters and became the largest and most powerful
Nazi Armenian organization. Nezhdeh also provided the Tzeghagrons with
a philosophy:

 _The Racial Religious beliefs in his racial blood as a deity.
  Race above everything and before everything. Race comes first._[1]

[1] Quoted in John Roy Carlson (real name Arthur Derounian),
    _Armenian Affairs_ Winter, 1949-50, p. 19, footnote.

The Armenians were deeply anti-semitic as well. In the May 10,
1936 edition of _Hairenik Weekly_ (an official mouthpiece for
the ex-Soviet Armenian Government) the vice-mayor of Bucharest,
Rumania is quoted as saying:

_The Armenians helped us not to become the slaves of the Jewish
 elements in our country._

In another edition, an author named Captain George Haig writes:

_And the type of Jew who is imported to Palestine...is not anything
 to be proud about. Their loose morals, and other vices were
 unknown to the Arabs prior to Balfour Declaration, on top of
 all communist activities were the cause of most of the Arab
 criticism._[1]

[1] Captain George Haig, _The Case of Palestine_ in Hairenik
    Weekly, Friday, September 25, 1936.

As amply admitted by the ex-Soviet Armenian Government,
the Armenians were also fascist. Before Pearl Harbor,
the Dashnak daily _Hairenik_ [an official mouthpiece
for the ex-Soviet Armenian Government] (not to be confused
with the Tzeghagrons _Hairenik Weekly_) expressed pro-Nazi
sentiments:

_And came Adolf Hitler, after herculean struggles. He spoke
 to the racial heart strings of the German, opened the
 fountain of his national genius, strock down the spirit
 of defeatism...At no period since the World War had Berlin
 conducted so realistic, well organized, and planned policy
 as now, since Hitler's assumption to power...And whatever
 others may think concerning Hitlerism and Fascism as a
 system of Government, it is proved that they have revitalized
 and regenerated the two states, Germany and Italy._[1]

[1] _Hairenik_ official organ of the Dashnaktsuitune, Sept.
    17, 1936; quoted in John Roy Carlson (see endnote 1), p. 21.

  During World War II, while the Turkish Government was giving
  asylum to many Jews fleeing from Hitler's tyranny, anti-Semitism
  engulfed the Armenian circles in the Nazi-occupied territories.
  A publication of the Armenian Information Service in New York,
  entitled Dashnak Collaboration With The Nazi Regime, purports
  to show that Armenian sympathies with racism had reached dangerous
  proportions. The following quotation from the Armenian daily
  Hairenik of 19, 20 and 21 August 1936 exposes something much
  more than prejudice and bigotry:

   _Jews being the most fanatical nationalists and race-worshippers...
    are compelled to create an atmosphere..of internationalism and
    world citizenship in order to preserve their race...As the
    British use battleships to occupy lands..Jews use internationalism
    or communism as a weapon..Sometimes it is difficult to eradicate
    these poisonous elements when they have struck deep root like
    a chronic disease. And when it becomes necessary for a people
    to eradicate them...these attempts are regarded revolutionary.
    During a surgical operation, the flow of blood is a natural
    thing...Under such conditions, dictatorships seem to have a role
    of saviour [1]._

  [1] Quoted by James Mandalian: _Who are the Dashnags?_ Boston,
      Hairenik Press, 1944, pp. 13-4.

  In May 1935 the Armenians of Bucharest attacked the Jews of that
  city, while the Greeks of Salonika attacked the Jews in the August
  of the same year. During World War II, Armenian volunteers, under
  the wings of Hitler's Germany, were used in rounding up Jews and
  other ''undesirables'' destined for the Nazi concentration camps.
  The Armenians also published a German-language magazine, with fascist
  and anti-Semitic tendencies, supporting Nazi doctrines directed to
  the extermination of 'inferior' races [1].

  This is confirmed by Armenophil Christopher J. Walker, who admits
  that the Armenians collaborated with the Nazis. According to him,
  members of the Dashnak Party, then living in the occupied areas,
  including a number of prominent persons, entertained pro-Axis
  sympathies. A report in an American magazine went so far as to
  claim that the Nazis had picked on the Dashnaktsutiun to do fifth-
  column work, promising the party an autonomous state for its
  cooperation. Walker goes on to claim that relations between the
  Nazis and the Dashnaks living in the occupied areas were close and
  active. On 30 December 1941 an Armenian battalion was formed by a
  decision of the Army Command (Wehrmacht), known as the 'Armenian
  812th Battalion'. It was commanded by Dro, and was made up of a
  small number of committed recruits, and a larger number of Armenians.
  Early on, the total number of recruits was 8,000; this number later
  grew to 30,000. The 812th Battalion was operational in Crimea and
  the North Caucasus.(These are the dates and numbers given by Walker[3].)

  A year later, on 15 December 1942, an Armenian National Council
  was granted official recognition by Alfred Rosenberg, the German
  Minister of the occupied areas. The Council's president was
  Professor Ardashes Abeghian, its vice-president Abraham Giulkhandanian,
  and it numbered among its members Nzhdeh and Vahan Papazian. From that
  date until the end of 1944 it published a weekly journal, Armenien,
  edited by Viken Shant (the son of Levon), who also broadcast on Radio
  Berlin. The whole idea was to prove to the Germans that the Armenians
  were 'Aryans'. With the aid of Dr. Paul Rohrbach they seemed to have
  achieved this as the Nazis did not persecute the Armenians in the
  occupied lands [2].

  [1] Turkkaya Ataov: _Armenian Extermination of the Jews and Muslims_
      1984, p. 91.
  [2] C.J. Walker: _Armenia_ London, 1980, pp. 356-8.

  _Emperor Romanus I Lecapenus, in about 935, again ordered the
  forcible conversion of all the Jews of Byzantium, leading to the
  murder of hundreds of Jews and the desecration of many synagogues
  throughout the empire. All the while Jews came under increasingly
  savage attack by Byzantine popular preachers and writers as well as
  by officials trying to stir the populace in support of the Crusading
  knights coming from the West to wrest the Holy Land from the "infidel
  Muslims". As a result, Emperor Andronicus I Comnenus (1183-85) again
  attempted to convert the Jews to Christianity, though by persuasion
  and argument rather than force. When Crusaders passed through
  Constantinople on their way to the Holy Land, they invariably were
  assigned to camp next to the Jewish quarters, particularly that
  adjacent to the Galata Tower, and usually spent most of their spare
  time attacking and killing Jews and stealing their properties. At the
  same time they stirred local populace to similar activities. It was
  at this time, also, that Constantinople's Armenians joined the Greeks
  in attacking Judaism for the first time. [1]_

  [1] Yvonne Friedman, 'Antijudischen Polemik des 12 jahrhunderts',
      Kairos XXVI/1-2 (1984), 80-88.

  ''Blood libel accusations were made against Jews by Ottoman Christian
  subjects starting in the sixteenth century, most frequently in the
  Arab provinces, first at Jerusalem in 1546. The most famous Christian
  assault on Ottoman Jews in medieval times came in the central Anatolian
  town of Amasya some time between 1530 and 1540, when a blood-libel
  accusation against local Jews was spread by local Armenians who said
  that an Armenian woman had seen Jews slaughter a young Armenian boy
  and use his blood at the feast of Passover. Several days of rioting
  and pillaging and attacks on Jews followed...Later, however, the
  Armenian boy who supposedly had been murdered was found and the
  Ottoman governor punished the Armenian accusers, though nothing could
  be done about the Jews who had suffered.''[1]

  ''There were literally thousands of incidents in subsequent years,
  invariably resulting from accusations spread among Greeks and Armenians
  by word of mouth, or published in their newspapers, often by Christian
  financiers and merchants who were anxious to get the Jews out of the
  way, resulting in isolated and mob attacks on Jews, and burning of
  their shops and homes [2]. The attacks were brutal and without mercy.
  Women, children, and aged Jewish men were frequently attacked, beaten
  and often killed.''[3]

  [1] Stanford J. Shaw, ''Christian Anti-Semitism in the Ottoman Empire'',
      Belleten C. LIV, 68, p.1103 (1991).
  [2] Abraham Ben-Yakob (Jerusalem), ''The Immigration of Iraki Jews
      to the Holy Land in the 19th Century'', paper delivered to the
      First International Congress for the Study of Sephardic and
      Oriental Judaism, 27 June 1978.
  [3] Stanford J. Shaw, ''Christian Anti-Semitism in the Ottoman Empire'',
      Belleten C. LIV, 68, p.1129 (1991)

  By Andrew Sackser:

  Throughout history the children of  Israel have suffered at hands
  of  others. A  people set  apart  from their  neighbors by  their
  faith, countless. Jews have often had  to pay for this faith with
  their lives.  There was,  however, one haven  where Jews  did not
  suffer  the large-scale  persecution characterizing  their entire
  existence. This  haven was  Turkey. For  over five  hundred years
  Jews  have flourished  there,  enjoying relatively  uninterrupted
  freedom and  safety that has  only been rivaled in  America. This
  year marks  the quincentennial anniversary of  the ingathering of
  Jews to  Turkey, and highlights  one of the brighter  chapters in
  Jewish history.
  Source: HIRHURIM - The Jewish Magazine of Brendeis University
  (Massachusetts). Vol. 1, No: 2, Spring 1992