Re: Japanese Export Restrictions

[email protected] allegedly wrote:
> Has any one been able to verify the anonymous posters assertion concerning
> japanese crypto export restrictions?

What counts as verification?  I heard it straight from a crypto exporter
in Japan, as the reason why the stuff they were sending me would be delayed,
and by the way they needed more information for the export request.  I
might even be the original source of the news since I did mention it to
a freind or two.  (I am not the original anon poster).  As to the details
re: if/when/why the change was made, etc., I don't know.

Is there a Japanese equivalent of the CFR wherein the government regs are
published?  Perhaps one of our bureau-savvy Japanese readers could check
into it.