Re: Blue Box Plans & hacker bbs's

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Michael B Amoruso wrote:

> Thanks for the tip!  My friend is good with electronics and he is
> building a red box using all chips and shit.  He found out some equation
> to use so when a capacitor fills up and then discharges to a resistor,
> using a certain equation u can generate frequencys.  I also found out
> that you can do the same with QBasic.  I wish there was a way to blue
> box, but it seems that there's not.  Thanks for everything.

cypherpunks is not 2600.  Readers and posters would do well to understand
that this list has among its readers at least one former federal
prosecutor and several active law enforcement officials.

Please take your discussion elsewhere.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern