Rollerblade Inc. Message

Today I responded to a rant per request of a [email protected]
member.  I now have been informed that the above news group is not a
general use news group.  I apologize for any extraneous,
non-cryptographic related material that would have been forwarded to all
of you earlier today.  To illustrate my point, this situation would be
similar to someone calling and leaving a message to return the call but
deliberately listing the incorrect phone number.  I have received
numerous replies from many of you and have responded to as many as
possible explaining the situation as best I can.

Being a webtech for a high e-mail volume company like Rollerblade,
topics in cryptography are becoming very important to me.  You can bet
that I will be visiting your Cypherpunks sites frequently to keep up
with the latest trends in cryptographic technologies.

Please excuse my oversight of sending an e-mail reply to an unknown news
group, this situation has definitely opened my eyes to another important
NETicate rule.  Thanks for your understanding.

Skate the World!!!

Webtech5
Rollerblade Consumer Service