Welcome to Continental Airlines COOL_TRAVELS

Thank you for subscribing to COOL (Continental On-line) Travel Specials.
With your subscription you should receive a weekly E-mail featuring
Continental Airlines specials and promotions.

This is a post only list.  That means the list does not accept new or reply
mail.  Please do not send mail to the list.  All postings from subscribers will
be automatically discarded.  Please refer to your confirmation mail for
information on leaving the list and contacting the webmaster.

We plan to send notices out on Wednesdays.  However, we cannot
guarantee delivery on a specific day due to any unforseen Internet
problems, which we have no control over.

Thanks again for subscribing to COOL Travel Specials from Continental
Airlines.