Fed Ct hrg re Diffie-Hellman & Hellman-Merkle patents

A hearing is scheduled in federal district court in San Jose for 10/30 at
10:00 AM on _Schlafly v. Public Key Partners_ and _RSA Datasec v. Cylink_.
The hearing is on defendant Cylink's motion(s) for summary judgment
regarding the validity of the Diffie-Hellman and Hellman-Merkle patents.

The district court is located at 280 S. First in San Jose. Judge Williams
is in Courtroom 4 on the 5th floor. There are 12 matters scheduled at 10:00
AM so it's unlikely that this matter will be heard at exactly 10:00. (It's
listed as fifth in the court calendar in The Register and the Daily
Journal, but I've got no clue about their algorithm for calling cases.) I
don't know if it will be interesting or boring. The fewer metal things you
bring the faster you can get through the metal detectors.

More information is available at <http://www.cruzio.com/~schlafly> and
<http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1005230/0000950005-96-000312.txt>.
--
Greg Broiles                |  "We pretend to be their friends,
[email protected]         |   but they fuck with our heads."