Re: Q.E.D P+P == talk the talk - but - P+P != walk the walk

[email protected] wrote:

| I withdrew the OTP claim and posted the ENTIRE algorithm, in a posting
|
|            dated 10-24-96
|            addressed to Adam Shostack,
|                     and titled
| Montgolfiering P Information= P log_base_infinity P,

I never saw this post.  I speak up only becauase quite a few people
have sent me mail asking for it, and I've never seen it.

| Since, then they they have suddenly grown silent. Nary a peep out of the
| previously oh so vocal. It is obvious that they are totally clueless about
| how to go about breaking the  algorithm, or they would have jumped at the
| opportunity to add a notch to their analytical gun.  As becomes quickly
| apparent, the algorithm cannot be broken except by brute force, which is
| patently impossible.

	Perhaps you'd care to share the mail that you sent me with the
list?  I refer to a message with Message-ID
[email protected]

Adam

--
"Every year the Republicans campaign like Libertarians, and then go to
Wasthington and spend like Democrats."

Vote Harry Browne for President.  http://www.harrybrowne96.org