Re: FDA_dis

I'll have to reread John's piece tomorrow (I'm on vacation right now), but
it doesn't surprise me. He and I have been arguing about this topic via
email for the last week or so. He takes the traditional liberal view of
government regulation of drugs is necessary; I take the more libertarian one.

The Cato Institute, BTW, will be putting together a roundtable on this soon.

-Declan

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, John Young wrote:

> 10-28-96. WaPo:
>
> Dissing Declan's Hotwired slam of the FDA conference on
> regulating Internet advertising and promotion: "Ultimately,
> this debate isn't about speech. It comes down to how much
> regulation we want."
>
> Declan, singe dis negro inquisto, si?
>
> -----
>
> http://jya.com/fdadis.txt
>
> ftp://jya.com/pub/incoming/fdadis.txt
>
> FDA_dis

// [email protected] // I do not represent the EFF // [email protected] //